Skip to main content
What Does Sonar Do?
Sonar gives you a clear view into your tech stack, so you can simplify complex change. And never break a critical process again.
- Sonar helps you visualize fields, automations, and dependencies, so you know the impacts of a change before you make it.
- Search any component and its dependencies in seconds.
Scope & Change Management
- Initiatives, in Sonar, help you visually organize scope, assign tasks, and document why things changed in Salesforce and Pardot
- Quickly grasp the scope of a potential project and knock out your to-do list faster.
- Gain visibility into changes made across teams, whether they happened yesterday or months ago.
- Never spend time documentation changes again.
- Show you possible breakages in your automation, so you can fix them before they cause any ripple effects.
- Avoid the silent breakages that lead to data loss.
<< New User Guide Next, Who Uses Sonar >>
New to Sonar? Start here
Read over frequently asked questions
Features & Functionality
Jump into the how and the what of each feature throughout Sonar
Read through different scenarios or use cases where Sonar really shines
Come check out what our product team has been doing
Submit a Request
We'd love to hear from you and help however we can
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls